Monday, February 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Gretchen was recently tagged on her blog, and then she tagged some other people, including me. See my answers to the questions below, with the names of people that I have now tagged.

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. My friends
2. Cigars
3. Kids
4. Baseball/golf/sports
5. Tattoos
6. Claddaghs/all things Irish
7. Antiques
8. Food

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Get married/have kids
2. Remodel my house
3. Adopt
4. Visit as many baseball stadiums as possible
5. Travel abroad (Ireland, Italy, Finland)
6. Learn to cook
7. Climb another mountain
8. Own an antique sports car (Porsche)/or an antique pickup truck

8 things I say often:
1. Sweet mercy
2. What's shaking
3. I need a snacky snack
4. I've got a paper to write
5. Stogies/smoke/cigar
6. Yo, yo
7. Wow
8. Buddy

8 TV shows you recently watched:
1. The Super Bowl
2. Seinfeld
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Two and a Half Men
5. King of Queens
6. The Office
7. The Dan Ho Show
8. Antiques Roadshow

8 artists I never tire of listening to:
1. James Taylor
2. Matchbox Twenty
3. David Crowder
4. Mat Kearney
5. Diana Krall
6. Bruce Springsteen
7. Colbie Caillat
8. Anything Celtic

8 things that attract me to my friends:
1. Honesty
2. Silliness
3. Caring for others
4. Sincerity
5. Hilariously funny
6. Adventurous
7. Similar interests
8. Gentleness

8 things I learned in 2007:
1. I know what I want and what I don't want in my life
2. I value community
3. I enjoy psychology
4. I want to help others
5. I like sharing a good conversation, a good meal, or a good cigar with friends
6. I am at peace at the North Shore
7. I enjoy Minnesota's changing seasons
8. I like tattoos

Who am I gonna tag?
1. Dan S.
2. Eric
3. Heidi
4. Dan H.
5. Nicole

4 comments:

gretchen said...

Based on the soup from last night, you are well on your way in the cooking realm!

Chuck said...

Thanks Gretchen! It's a start, but I have a long way to go still.

Full of JOY said...

excuse me? climb ANOTHER mountain??

Chuck said...

Yep! I climbed Mt. Rundle in Banff, Canada a handful of years ago with my friends Paul and Deneena. Actually, I got only about 2/3 of the way up and had to stop, so I should change that to wanting to climb an entire mountain someday!