Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday - Final Day

Well, today is our last full day in Mississippi. It has been a great trip, and a very rewarding one as well. Today, Dan, Jamie, Phil, and I finished up with Ms. Sharon's house. Abs got some more painting in before heading to the airport to be with her Grandpa.

Ms. Sharon served us lunch today, to show her appreciation. She made us fried catfish, green beans with bacon, potato salad, and rolls - it was the best fish dish I've ever had!

We will have plenty of stories to share when we are back home. Thanks for your prayers! We're off to dinner at a highly-recommended rib place in Waveland (wish you were here to join us Eric)!








2 comments:

gretchen said...

Chuck thanks so much for giving us a visual into your world for the week--we miss you all and can't wait to hear more stories on Sunday!

Heidi said...

I too can't wait to see you guys. Around one today I'll "have my shoes on" (as Dan said) and be ready to run to the airport. I expect some audio with the pics soon.