Saturday, May 3, 2008

Monty

Well, I got the phone call this morning that I had been dreading. My aunt Susan called to say that my cousin Monty died last night (Friday). She said that she and my uncle Gale were there, and that he passed away peacefully. His memorial service is being planned, but won't be for another week or so. Please keep my aunt and uncle in your prayers.

Sorry for the grainy, old black and white picture, but it's from 1975; when my cousin (on the left) was 6 years old, I was 3 years old (in the middle), and my brother (on the right) was 7 years old.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Praying Chuck! See you soon.

gretchen said...

I am so sorry Chuck. Let me know if there is anything that I can do. I will be praying for your family and for you. Love Gretchen

Eric said...

I'm sorry buddy....like Gretchen said, let us know if there is anything we/I can do. See you in a few days!

Full of JOY said...

i feel horrible. this is the FIRST time i heard this. geez! i am so sorry i didn't know until now!! (it's wednesday night at 11 pm!!!!!) i'm gonna keep praying....