Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's Green!

After Cliff and Angela left on Sunday morning, I went out for breakfast at Cafe 28. It looked like it was going to rain afterwards, so I didn't go on my usual walk around Lake Harriet, as I didn't want to get caught half-way around the lake in a downpour! On my way home from breakfast, I stopped off at the hardware store to get some paint and a brush for my Adirondack chair, and spent the afternoon painting it. It's now ready for me to enjoy it on my day off on Monday, reading a good book in it while smoking a fine cigar!


4 comments:

Full of JOY said...

so did you do it? read a good book and enjoy a fine cigar today?? chair looks awesome...

Chuck said...

Yep, even though it was a bit chilly out, I read a good book and enjoyed a fine cigar this afternoon in my chair!!

gretchen said...

the chair looks great...I love that color green!

Dan said...

chuck that is awesome and yes I am still alive