Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Chuck's Big Adventure!

I got my tattoo last night! Aimee and I went to Saint Sabrina's in Uptown for my appointment with "Bleach," who was a great guy (he was nice enough to tolerate some photos being taken while he worked). He first applied the template, and then began putting on the ink. It wasn't too painful, but it hurt a bit when he was working on the smaller details. Overall, it took only about an hour for it to be completed. I need to keep it covered for a few days while I'm at work because I have to wear a dress shirt, but it should be healed very soon. Here are some pictures of the event:









3 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks awesome! Someone else I know is really going to be iching to get one now. Hummm...

Full of JOY said...

congrats? is that what you say when some one gets one of these?? :)

gretchen said...

I saw St. Sabrina's last night while driving around--nice place!