Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update

I got a voicemail message from my aunt last night while I was in class, letting me know that the results of my cousin Monty's spinal tap came back, showing that the cancer had not spread to his spinal cord. She was happy that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. He still is only being given 9-12 months, but that is better than the feared 3 months.

I'm hoping to get a chance to visit with him when he comes home from the hospital soon, maybe sometime in the next week or so.

5 comments:

gretchen said...

That is good news...I will pray you get to see him soon.

Heidi said...

Yay- more time to...( how do I word this?)... pray for his salvation and for God to work in his heart!

Chuck said...

Well said!

Dan, Heather, and Bjorn said...

Man, I wish I could say something less trite...but I can't. I'm praying for you Chuck. May God use you in all this. May you look back and see how you were guided to do what you did, say what you said, be who you were. May you still be able to say "God is good" after this ends.

Dan H

Full of JOY said...

yeah, not sure what to say either...but i have absolutely been thinking about you a lot- and praying...