Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Ramblings

"If love were a whisper,
what would I give you to speak?"
- Matchbox Twenty, 'Can't Let You Go'

Here I sit at work on a Friday afternoon, listening to some tunes while I work ahead on next week's Target web pages. This week has been a very busy and draining one for me. I've been in class quite a bit, including all day tomorrow, and my brain has had a hard time shutting down each evening, making it difficult for me to get some sleep. Let's just say that I feel a little punch-drunk today. At least I have some good music to play "air drums" to (who said Abs is the only hidden-rocker in the group)!

2 comments:

gretchen said...

Hopefully your air drumming rock session will speed your Friday along..can't say I have ever done that (no surprise- no hidden rocker here).

Full of JOY said...

oh the air drums. can't get ENOUGH of them!! i was just air dumming to cold play- an AMAZING cd to air drum to, FYI.