Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stupid Weather

(This post is for Jamie.)

What the heck happened to Spring? It's almost mid-April, and we have heavy snow warnings issued for Minnesota for tonight and tomorrow! Where's the stinkin' sun and warmer temperatures? The average high is supposed to be in the mid-50's. I am about ready to go postal on someone pretty soon if we don't start getting better weather! As you can see, this isn't helping my attitude or my outlook.

So, how's the delay of Spring-like weather affecting you?

3 comments:

gretchen said...

I am completely irritated! I am not a cold weather person and the girls have some cute new spring things to wear. But I will wake up every morning hoping for 70's.

Jamie said...

I can handle the lower temperatures. But when I left the house this morning with this white stuff coming down...bitterness!

tammie said...

don't go "postal" chuck. go COASTAL! :)
don't fret. snow melts and summer is just around the corner and you'll appreciate it all the more when it gets here.