Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Progress, Part II

I recently sent my chair the next ten pages of my thesis, bringing the grand total of completed text pages to 20. I am now about 2/3 done with the paper! Being that I just started another internship (where I will be an additional 2 days a week), I only have Wednesday's left to work on my thesis for the next month or so, so the progress will slow down a bit. However, I still feel that I am on track to be done with everything (internships, thesis, electronic portfolio), and graduate in June!

4 comments:

Full of JOY said...

Holy Cow! I am so proud of you, Chuck!! That is just SO MUCH to do!! I admire your progress greatly!!!! =)

Eric said...

Seriously - this is really cool. What a great life accomplishment!

gretchen said...

We celebrate each new step with you, Chuck. The end is in sight and that is awesome.

Heidi said...

Can't wait for a little party to celebrate all you've accomplished!