Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NC, Here I Come!


On Saturday, I will be leaving to visit Eric and Lisa in North Carolina! I will be there from Saturday until next Friday. I am really looking forward to my visit with them! I am also excited that both of my internship sites had the same spring break, so I won't be missing any interning time.

Even though NC has had a cooler than normal winter and early spring, the temps there will still be warmer than they are here, and there won't be any snow flurries! I am really tired of this long winter, and am ready for some sun and warmer temps. Hopefully, I will be able to break out my shorts on this trip, and get some much-needed sun on my white legs!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Have a GREAT time Chuck! I hope that it is refreshing to hang out with close friends, experience a new place, and get away to do something different! We want to hear all about it retreat weekend!

gretchen said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Tori thinks you are having quite a spring break because you are going to see Eric and Lisa AND then coming home in time for the GC Retreat....Lucky!

Lisa said...

We so cannot wait to see you tomorrow night!! (as you can tell from my facebook status) :)