Monday, February 23, 2009

Worship Moment

Well, after several months of trying to locate an elementary site for an internship, I finally have one lined up! There was a potential site in St. Paul that fell through, but I was given another lead this morning. After speaking with her, I will now be interning with the 2008 School Counselor of the Year, at Phalen Lake Elementary in St. Paul. I'll be there 2 days a week, starting next week (with one day a week still left to work on my thesis). It should be a great learning opportunity to work with her. Praise God for His direction!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

that is great chuck. i celebrate with you!

gretchen said...

This is an AWESOME worship moment!!! Prepare to fall in love with some teeny tinies--kindergartners get me every time!!!!

Eric said...

This is incredible! I'm pumped for ya! It's all...working out!

Marissa said...

yay chuck! I'm so excited for you!

Dan said...

Wooo Hoooo!!!

Lisa said...

wow, this is an answer to prayer!! and to be interning under the Counselor of the year for 2008 no less!! so happy for you!