Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday


After a quick breakfast of coffee and bagels, Dan and I got back to work on the house. Jamie joined us for awhile, and then Eric came over to help too! We managed to get just about all of the driveway side scrapped and primed, with a few spots to finish up tomorrow. While Dan was finishing the top of the wall, I went on the other side of the house to begin scrapping it. We ended up working on the house all day, from about 8:30 until 6:00, with a quick stop for lunch. Dan, Eric, Jamie, and I will be back at it tomorrow morning, getting as far as we can. I think it will look really good, once the paint is on!

I was able to join Dan and Heidi for dinner tonight; an amazing feast of salad, garlic bread, and lasagna - thanks, Heidi! Now it's time to take my sore, old body and try to get some sleep, before we begin again on the house tomorrow.




No comments: