Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good News!



I was just informed this morning that Target wants to extend my contract through the end of March, and possibly extend it again later! This is good news, as it is one less thing for me to worry about this holiday season, because my current contract was set to expire at the end of the year and I didn't have anything else lined up yet.

I am also in the process of scheduling my practicum hours beginning in January for observing a School Counselor, and I have several possible leads. I am excited to begin this process of my education!

5 comments:

gretchen said...

YAY FOR THAT!!!

Eric said...

Celebration is in order!

Full of JOY said...

the observing part would be sweet...

Heidi said...

Once again... God is faithful!

Dan, Heather, and Bjorn said...

Chuck! This is AWESOME! Congratulations and good luck scheduling the practicum.