Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Wish List



Well, it's that time of year again - time to put together a list of things I want for Christmas (if money were not an object)!

- Lifetime supply of Cohiba Siglo 6 cigars (Cuban, of course)
- All-expense-paid European trip (with stops in Italy, Germany, and Ireland)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler, Rubicon 4x4
- Log cabin in the mountains, with a lake front view
- To bat cleanup for the Twins, and hit over 50 homers a season
- The winning lottery ticket

Hey, who says that I can't at least dream a little?! Ho, Ho, Ho!

2 comments:

Full of JOY said...

i didn't know you were a wrangler fan...one of my brother's has one and LOVES it. he does not have a rubicon though...although...every time we drive by one, he has to huskily yell (in the way only he can) "RUBICON!" and all the wrangler drivers wave at each other. weird. of COURSE i am a jeep lover. you just went up another notch in my book. :)

Chuck said...

I love Jeep Wranglers! Cliff almost talked me into getting one a few years back, and part of me still really wishes I did.