Sunday, March 16, 2008

Recommendations


Whoever said that there are no good places to eat at anymore didn't know what they were talking about! This weekend I ate at two great spots - Betsy's Back Porch Coffee in Minneapolis and Cafe Maude's in Richfield. I went with Dan and Heidi yesterday afternoon for a much needed break from my homework to Betsy's. I had their grilled cheese panini with sprouts and tomato - it was amazing! And today for lunch, I went back to Cafe Maude (where I went once for breakfast at Lisa's and Gretchen's recommendation), and this time I had lunch instead of breakfast. I enjoyed immensely their hamburger with blue cheese, and fries with cheese sauce - again, another amazing meal! So, if you are looking for somewhere to go for good food, good atmosphere, and maybe even good music (both have live music available), then be sure to check out these places.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Betsy's Back Porch, but sadly I never have gone yet! Now I definitely will have to add it to my list of places to go!